Saturday 7 July 2012

Fry up themed wedding food

On 23rd June 2012 I got married and me and my lovely wife decided it would be fun to have fry up themed food at our wedding reception. My only regret is that I didn't take more photos of the food but here is a small selection of what was created for us.



 The room was transformed with a classic cafe feel to it.




Fried quail egg, bacon and black pudding canapes. 



 Sausage, mushroom, bacon and bean canapes.




 Tomato, bacon, sausage and mushroom kebabs.




The fantastic cake was created by Vanilla Clouds Bakery




 Icing sausages hung from the edge of the cake and it was surrounded by jelly fried eggs.




 Around the base was a stack of mini cake ice creams.




The ice creams were truffle cake centered and coated in white chocolate, real cones were used.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The canapes look a real treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, congratulations! And I like your wedding food theme. Fry food galore! It’s not the typical elegant 5-course meal, but who cares? I think it’s fun and practical, not to mention not too messy to eat and clean up. :D It’s a relaxing theme, actually. The kind that doesn’t recognize stiffness and simply lets the guests act comfortably.

    ReplyDelete