Sunday 27 August 2017

Food Adventures

As well as checking out fry ups I love to travel and sample what's out there in the rest of the world. Here's a list of my food adventures ranging from jellied eels in Margate to okonomiyaki in Osaka.


France
 2015 French food adventure, click here.


Greece
2015 Greek food adventure, click here

Japan
Japanese food adventure - Chapter 1, click here.
Japanese food adventure - Chapter 2, click here.
Japanese food adventure - Chapter 3, click here.

Netherlands
Amsterdam food adventure - click here.

Portugal
2018 Lisbon Adventure, click here.


 Slovenia
Punk Rock Holiday Adventure, click here.

Spain
2013 Spanish food adventure, click here.
2014 Spanish food adventure, click here. 
2015 Spanish food adventure, click here. 
2017 Spanish food adventure, click here.

 
United Kingdom
Boomtown Fair 2013, click here.
Bearded Theory 2015, click here.
2015 Margate food adventure, click here.

United States
2013 New York food adventure, click here.


2 comments:

  1. Just curious, I know you did Bearded Theory in 2015 (above), any thoughts of going back this year? I know our respective musical tastes are a LOT further apart than our breakfast tastes, but were I still living in the UK, Robert Plant headlining the festival would have me in the ticket queue for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my tickets last September, I’ll be there! 😊

    ReplyDelete